Currently I see the following variants:
- Roll for a fixed number of mutations (e.g. maybe 7 in total, 1d6 of them physical, the other mental).
- Roll for a completely fixed number of mutations (e.g. 2 physical, 4 mental or vice versa).
- Rate each mutations according to its power and roll for mutations until you reach a certain power limit (e.g. 10 for mutated humans, 6 for altered animals).
- Select mutations instead of rolling.
- Select one or two mutations, roll for the rest.
What do you think - should I support all these variants or just one? Which one? Which do you like best? Which did you prefer from earlier editions of Gamma Games?
Post a Comment