- The table of content has been greatly expanded. By now it is almost twice the size of the table of content in release 3 and the number of entries missing is slowly shrinking (although monsters, treasures, artifacts, cryptic alliances and other things still need to be included).
- A glossary has been begun.
- The first remnants of the character generation outline have been added.
- The genotypes chapter is there and the basic rules outline for pure strain humans have been included.
- Secondary attributes and mutations are hinted at.
- Skill areas and basic skill selection are included. The basic class replacement infrastructure is up.
- The basic introduction to Gaia Gamma has been added as well as first notes on tech levels.
- Optional rules for the selection of mutations have been added, mixing some random parts with some selective parts.
April 17, 2011
Lots of fiddly bits going on - release 4 of Gaia Gamma
Posted by The Creator at 12:12 AM
Labels: Gaia Gamma, release
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment